Easy peasy banana bread





I discover the banana bread since I started work as pastry chef here in Uk. Ok, I knew the name and the shape before from other bloggers but I never really gave to much attention, not sure why.
Well, I miss a little bit. The banana bread it is now one of my favorite thing to eat for breakfast, with a layer of Nutella or peanut butter and you can carry on your day!
A lot is going on in my (new and beautiful) life. We just moved house, so you can imagine the amount of work and painting. And we are waiting for our little girl to be born soon! So exiting!
At the same time I am so distracted that I am losing time and leave my to do list there for ages.
I am started from the old and black bananas in my kitchen (any point or excuse to start is a good one) making this banana bread, so easy cake with no excuse and upgrade my list of thing to do!

Classic banana bread

Ingredients (for one loaf):
3 eggs
120 ml milk
120ml  veg oil
350g  very ripe bananas
380g  demeranea sugar
330g plain flour
2 tsp bicarb


Butter a loaf tin and line the base with baking parchment. Heat the oven to 180C degrees.
Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and sugar. Add chopped bananas and little by little the flour with the bicarb. Pour into the tin and bake for 35-40 mins until a skewer comes out clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment